Korg's minilogue is a polyphonic analog synthesizer that provides quality sound, capabilities, and a powerful, flexible architecture all in one affordable package. The fully programmable four-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer has 200 editable presets (100 preloaded), a 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer, arpeggiator, and delay. It is designed to inspire musicians and analog enthusiasts on all levels.
The new Voice Mode lets users choose how the four available voices are configured; from Polyphonic to Duophonic, Unison to one-note Chords, and more. The OLED display features a real-time oscilloscope for the sound being played to provide visual feedback.
The uniquely curved, sand-blasted aluminum panel, real pyinkado wood back panel, solid, chassis-mounted metal shaft potentiometers and rubber-coated knobs give the minilogue a sleek look that matches its powerful sound creation capabilities.
Korg minilogue Features:
- 4-voice polyphonic true-analog with presets (200 total, 100 preloaded, all editable) at an affordable price
- 16-step polyphonic step and motion sequencer
- Voice Mode lets uses configure the 4 available voices or limit them to emulate other types of analog synthesis (monophonic, duophonic, etc.)
- On board tape-style delay
- OEL screen defaults to a real-time oscilloscope whenother parameters are not being shown
- Chassis-mounted, metal shaft pots; rubbed-coated knobs; high-quality and rugged
- Curved aluminum panel and pyinkado wood rear panel for a stylish look
- USB and traditional MIDI I/O, audio sync for connection to electribe, volcas, etc.